Have you ever wondered how you can cleanse your liver naturally after exposing it to a lifetime of alcohol and processed foods containing potentially harmful substances?
Looking for the right liver cleansing recipe can be a hassle sometimes. That is why we’ve written this piece to help you make the right choice.
The liver is responsible for important body functions. If compromised, it can lead to serious health challenges.
Consuming unhealthy foods and drinks like saturated fats, fried foods, and alcoholic drinks can be dangerous for your liver. It becomes more difficult for your liver to perform its functions leading to complications and eventually liver damage.
We have carefully selected seven natural products for you to pick from when looking for natural recipes.
1. Lemon and Ginger Tea
This detox tea is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties and accelerating weight loss. It also helps relieves stomach gas, improves metabolism, and body immunity.
You can choose to prepare your lemon and ginger tea at your home using the following fresh ingredient which includes:
- 1-inch of fresh ginger.
- One lemon.
- Three cups of boiling water.
- Slice or grate the 1-inch of fresh ginger to fine pieces.
- Add the sliced ginger into the boiling water for about 15 minutes.
- Slice the lemon fruit into fine pieces.
- Add the lemon slice into the boiling water and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Filter out the liquid and drink the tea all day.
- You can also add the remaining lemon slices to each tea.